Even when you only have a small number of employees and you believe it is too early to commit with an ongoing HR support for your business, there are certain obligations which, as an employer, are your responsibility.
We ensure you meet your statutory obligations by providing you with standard Employment Contracts, Employee Handbook, Employment Policies & Procedures and 150+ easy to complete forms that cover all aspects of the HR practice.
If you feel that you need more than that, you could consider our One-Off Support option - this includes a free consultation to tailor your needs and a free training session from us that will help your key members of staff to gain a better understanding of the HR policy implementation.
Tailored and personalised documentation is also provided completely free with our ongoing package Ongoing Support.
No hidden costs and no additional fees!
The package includes:
Standard HR Policy Manual (x28 Policies and Procedures), Organisation Chart template, and Staff Handbook
Standard Contract of Employment and NDA templates
Standard HR forms and reporting tools (spreadsheets) including:
- Recruitment and Selection (x11 docs)
- Induction documents (x12 docs)
- Health and Safety (x20 docs, including Fire Safety and Accidents)
- Employment law related (x16 docs)
- Data Protection and GDPR (x5 docs)
- Performance Appraisal and Management (x11 docs)
- Controlling Absence (x6 docs)
- Sickness Absence (x4 docs)
- Disciplinary Procedure (x14 docs)
- Grievance Procedure (x2 docs)
- Flexible Working (x7 docs)
- Maternity, Paternity and Shared Parental Leave (x5 docs)
- Payroll (x2 spreadsheets)
- Pension (x2 docs)
- Staff Training (x6 docs)
- Redundancy (x7 docs)
- TUPE Transfers (x3 docs)
- Termination of Employment (x7 docs)
- Freelancers and Suppliers (x6 docs)
- General administration (x11 docs).