When change occurs, managing the people management aspects of change is a core concern for business leaders.
As HR professionals we provide solutions on managing change, change strategies, communicating change, effectively handling resistance to change, and finally achieving change successfully.
It is extremely important to get HR "a seat at the table" at the beginning of any large project; proactive change management makes everybody’s job easier and more successful. Once HR is present on a project we know how to initiate and manage the people side of change.
This package includes:
- Initial 2-hour consultation with the leaders of change.
- Creation of a clear plan and strategy for change.
- Definition of the steps to be followed and tips (2-hour follow up consultation):
- Communication with key stakeholders and all staff respectively the importance and the need for change
- Use of the best practices to show the importance of change management and what it can do for the success of a project (WIIFM)
- Being a resource by providing people with reading materials and allowing them time to ask questions
- Being prepared to explain and answer questions, such as:
- Why are we undertaking this change?
- What do we want to achieve?
- What will happen if we don't?
- What current problems will and won't change solve?
- What potential new problems could it create?
- Why is now the right time for this change?
Define and structure change stages
Advice to handle resistant employees effectively.
Advice to stabilise the new strategy and related policies.
You have the option to get us involved in every step of the project, with off-site and online support.